Berkeley Optometry offers live, interactive online CE courses for individual purchase starting at $30 per CE hour. These high-quality interactive lectures meet the live-in person CE requirements of the California State Board of Optometry. Attendees will be able to interact with the speaker and ask questions in real-time via Zoom video conference.
Please join us in April 2021 for a very exciting virtual 36th annual Morgan-Sarver Symposium for a total of 12 COPE-approved CE hours (total hours subject to change). Topics include Berkeley Glaucoma Weekend, retinopathy, optometric laser, as well as post-pandemic updates in surgical glaucoma management! Click on the button below to learn more.April 5 – 25, 2021 Learn More
Participants will need to download the free Zoom application in order to view our Online CE. Please note that you do not need a Zoom account, but you do have to download the Zoom app to join as a participant. Download the Zoom application by clicking below:Download Zoom
Cost per course
Most webinars are $30 per CE hour.
Space is Limited
Registration will be limited to 300 ODs.
Registration closes 3 hours before the course, or when capacity is filled, whichever comes first.
CE Credit Guidelines
Attendees receive CE credit when they:
1. Login with an identifiable name and/or email (the same as was used for registration)
2. Are admitted by the moderators - please login 5-10 minutes prior to the lecture
3. Stay logged in for at 50 instructional minutes per 1 CE hour lecture or 100 instructional minutes for 2 CE hour lecture, not including breaks
*Note: If you were disconnected and must log back in, your re-login time will be included in the total login duration.
**Please also note that all attendees that do not require COPE accreditation for courses should verify with their state board if this webinar will count towards live CE credit. This course is approved for live in-person credit in the state of California. Partial attendance of a COPE course does not count towards COPE CE.
CE Letters will be emailed within two weeks after the lecture.
1. Your password is automatically incorporated into your unique link. Although you may not be asked for a password, your name, email, and log-in time will be noted by Zoom once you have entered and will automatically confirm your CE attendance. Please do not confirm your attendance in the Chat Field.
2. All participants will be muted upon entry and will remain muted during the lecture. You may ask a question directly in the Chat Field during the lecture. The faculty moderator will either answer the question or forward it to the speaker.
3. To enlarge the speaker image, try to ‘grab and drag’ the corner of the image with your cursor.
4. There may be times when the presented image is pixelated. That is due to Zoom’s limited 360p definition and the busy servers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our goal is to improve the quality for future events.
5. Please note that all lectures will start promptly on time and will be either 50 or 100 total instructional minutes, depending on the lecture.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellation must be made in writing by email to email@example.com. We do not accept phone cancellations. To receive a full refund minus a $10 cancellation fee or credit for a future Online CE course equal in value, your cancellation request must be received at least 48 hours ahead of the webinar. Cancellation received less than 48 hours ahead of the webinar will not be refunded or credited. No refund or credits will be provided to “no-shows” on the day of the webinar unless due to a medical emergency, please see below.
Cancellation due to medical emergencies must include a note from your primary or diagnosing physician. To receive a full refund minus the $10 cancellation fee or credit, we must receive your cancellation no later than 24 hours of completion of the webinar for a missed course.
If you make any changes in the dates of your attendance, you will be charged the fees that are in effect on the date you make the changes. Changes in your registration must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and are contingent on availability. All program changes must be made by Monday, September 28th.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any email@example.com