Front Range Eye Associates – FRONT-RANGE
- Berkeley Optometry minimum requirements on file
- Fall 1, Fall 2, Spring 1 and Spring 2 students to obtain flu vaccine and provide documentation to Front Range.
- Covid-19 vaccine and booster.
- Negative Covid Test completed the week before start of the rotation.
Immunizations Records Submit to and Date:
- Please provide flu documentation before start or rotation or in the case of Fall 1 session, during the rotation.
- Provide negative Covid test within one week before start of the rotation.
Documentation Submit to and Date
- Please purchase black scrub top and black scrub bottoms for clinic attire.
- Please obtain the following PPE: 2 surgical masks per day of your rotation.
- Students are allowed three (3) days off during the rotation if needed and will be expected to make up within the rotation.
- Absences are to be entered into Meditrek.
- Requests for days off must be approved by Dr. Perez via email at least 4 weeks prior.
- If you are sick and need to call in, please inform Dr. Perez via email and cell phone.