Front Range Eye Associates – FRONT-RANGE
- Berkeley Optometry minimum requirements on file
- Fall 1, Fall 2, Spring 1 and Spring 2 students to obtain flu vaccine and provide documentation to Front Range.
- Covid-19 vaccine and booster.
- Negative Covid Test completed the week before start of the rotation.
Immunizations Records Submit to and Date:
- Please provide flu documentation before start or rotation or in the case of Fall 1 session, during the rotation.
- Provide negative Covid test within one week before start of the rotation.
Documentation Submit to and Date
- Please purchase black scrub top and black scrub bottoms for clinic attire.
- Please obtain the following PPE: 2 surgical masks per day of your rotation.
- Students are allowed three (3) days off during the rotation if needed and will be expected to make up within the rotation if space available or to make up at UC Berkeley.
- Absences are to be entered into Meditrek.
- Requests for days off must be approved by Dr. Perez via email at least 4 weeks prior.
- If you are sick and need to call in, please inform Dr. Perez via email and cell phone.