The Vision Center of West Phoenix
- Students to obtain flu vaccine and provide documentation to The Vision Center no later than 4 weeks before start of rotation.
- Flu vaccine is required.
- Covid-19 vaccine and booster highly recommended. We accept medical and religious exemptions.
- Scrubs are permitted. No color requirement.
- Berkeley Optometry White Coat.
- All attire must be washed, clean and ironed.
- Well groomed and/or shaven.
- Non offensive body orders and oral hygiene.
- Non covered parking spots available directly behind Suite 110.
- All parking spots immediately in front of the clinics are for patients/patron access only and enforced by towing.
- Students are allowed two (2) days off during the rotation if needed and will be expected
to make up within the rotation.
- All absences are to be entered into Meditrek.
- Requests for days off must be approved by Dr. Juarez via email at least 4 weeks prior.
- If you are sick and need to call in an absence, please inform Dr. Juarez via email and cell phone as soon as possible.