Loyola Marymount U.
The following is a list of recommended courses at this institution that will fulfill the minimum prerequisites for Berkeley Optometry. Advanced upper-division courses in these subjects may be substituted for any of the lower division courses listed below. Courses have to be taken for a letter grade. Courses for which AP credit was received may be counted as long as they are listed on your college transcript. Our office has updated these courses to the best of our knowledge based upon the school catalog. Please contact us if you find discrepancies with our articulation; for instance, a change in the course number and title.
- General Chemistry: Chem 110, 111, 112, 113
- Organic Chemistry: Chem 220, 221
- Biochemistry: Chem 370
- General Biology: Biol 101, 102, 111, 112
- Calculus: Math 122 or 131
- General Physics: Phys 253, 254
- Reading & Composition: Engl 110, 206 or equivalent
- Microbiology: Biol 361
- Physiology: Biol 351, 352
- Anatomy: Biol 335
- Statistics: Math 104
- Psychology: Psyc 100 or equivalent
- Immunology: Biol 449