Arizona State U.
The following is a list of recommended courses at this institution that will fulfill the minimum prerequisites for Berkeley Optometry. Advanced upper-division courses in these subjects may be substituted for any of the lower division courses listed below. Courses have to be taken for a letter grade. Courses for which AP credit was received may be counted as long as they are listed on your college transcript. Our office has updated these courses to the best of our knowledge based upon the school catalog. Please contact us if you find discrepancies with our articulation; for instance, a change in the course number and title.
- General Chemistry with lab CHM 113 or 111, 117 and CHM 116 or 112, 118
- Organic Chemistry with lab CHM 233, 237
- General Biology with lab BIO 181 and BIO 182
- General Physics with lab PHY 111, 113 and PHY 112, 114
- Biochemistry BCH 361
- Microbiology MIC 220
- Immunology MIC 420
- Anatomy with lab BIO 201
- Physiology with lab BIO 202
- Calculus MAT 251 or 270
- Statistics STP 226 or STP 231
- Psychology PSY 101
- Reading and Comprehension ENG 101 and ENG 102 (or equivalent)