As listed in the 2014-2016 online catalog
The following is a list of recommended courses at this institution that will fulfill the minimum prerequisites for Berkeley Optometry. Advanced upper division courses in these subjects may be substituted for any of the lower division courses listed below. Courses have to be taken for a letter grade. Courses for which AP credit was received may be counted as long as they are listed on your college transcript. Our office has updated these courses to the best of our knowledge based upon the school catalog.
Please contact us if you find discrepancies with our articulation; for instance, a change in the course number and title. For more admissions information, please visit our website optometry.berkeley.edu. For specific questions, email us at: email@example.com.
- General Chemistry: CHE 2A, 2B, 2C
- Organic Chemistry: CHE 118A
- Biochemistry: BIS 102 or BIS 105 or ABI 102
- General Biology: BIS 2A, 2B, 2C
- Calculus: MAT 16A or 17A or 21A
- General Physics: PHY 7A, B, C or 9A, B, C
- English: ENL 3, 4, 40 or UWP courses or equivalent
- Microbiology: MIC 101 or MIC 102 or MIC 104
- Anatomy: CHA 101, 101L
- Physiology: NPB 101, 101L
- Statistics: STA 100 (preferred) or STA 13
- Psychology: PSC 1 or equivalent
- Immunology: PMI 126 or MMI 188 (effective July 2012)