We are currently seeking an experienced newly licensed optometrist to join our growing practice. Our practice is dedicated to providing exceptional eye care services to our patients, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and patient satisfaction.
– Perform comprehensive eye exams and assessments
– Diagnose and treat visual disorders, including prescribing corrective lenses and other treatments as appropriate
– Provide specialty contact lens fittings
– Manage patients with dry eye syndrome
– Educate patients on proper eye care and treatment options
– Maintain accurate and thorough patient records
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as needed
– Doctor of Optometry degree
– State licensure in California
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. In addition, our office is committed to providing a supportive and helpful environment for our staff.
If you’re passionate about providing high-quality eye care services and are looking for a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Our hours are Monday through Friday 10AM – 6PM and Saturdays 10AM – 4 Pm. $500 – $550 per Diem plus Bonus. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!