Full-time Position: San Francisco, CA.
Join established LASIK/Cataract ophthalmology practice looking for Optometrist/Clinic Director to join the team. We are looking for an friendly optometrist with good people skills, excellent work ethic, and a pleasant dynamic personality. Doctor will work alongside the surgeon, but will also be able to build his or her own primary eye care practice. Our physicians are highly trained and are supported by a talented group of technicians as well as state-of-the-art technology. We are looking for an optometrist preferably with experience, and history of proven leadership skills. Spanish and other foreign language fluency is a huge plus. Salary commensurate with experience.
In this position, you will play a key role providing both pre- and post-operative optometric care to laser vision correction and cataract patients.
As an Optometrist you will be responsible for performing general eye examinations and office visits as needed. Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
• Competence in refraction, topography, and other eye-diagnostic equipment
• Evaluating patients for LASIK, Cataract or other refractive surgery options and making recommendations as to treatment options
• Educating patients regarding their treatment options
• Provides the pre and post-operative care
• Comprehensive eye exams and general ophthalmology care
• Working together with the ophthalmologist to achieve the best possible outcome for all patients
• Experience with Refractive Surgery a plus
• Developing positive optometrist-patient relationships
• We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package
• Schedule to be discussed