Desert Ophthalmology Medical Group, located in Palm Springs/Palm Desert, California, is looking for an Optometrist to join our team.
You will see an average number of patients daily and have a friendly, knowledgeable staff to assist you with your needs. Techs are there to do all pretesting, such as visual acuity, auto refraction, visual field, billing, and insurance verifications. We use Compulink EMR software and will provide training for all processes and office procedures.
New graduates are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will be personable, energetic, and willing to network with colleagues.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Provide high-quality optometric care and services to patients
– Routine vision exams, optical, etc.
– Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship
– Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards
– Ensure all patients receive an accurate diagnosis and appropriate
– Create exceptional value in the lives of patients by providing excellent
Patient/Customer service through a friendly, professional eye care experience
– Graduate of an accredited school of optometry
– Licensed to practice Optometry in the state of California
– Knowledge of current Optometric technology and practices
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO INCLUDE ALL DUTIES OR REQUIREM
Salary and Compensation are based on relevant education and experience.
– Optometry License (Required)
– Licensed to practice in California (Required)
– Multiple locations (2)
– Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
Desert Ophthalmology provides expert eye care to patients throughout the Coachella Valley, with locations in Palm Springs and Palm Desert, California. We are committed to improving patients’ eye health by treating conditions ranging from dry eye and chalazion to cataracts and glaucoma. Each patient is treated like family, receiving personal attention and customized exams and services to protect and improve their eye health. Whether patients need treatment for eye disease or help to select eyewear, the team at Desert Ophthalmology goes above and beyond expectations.