Large, physician owned, privately managed (no private equity) Eye Group in the U.S. is recruiting a Medical Optometrist for a great opportunity in Southern California.
This group has 50 locations with 40 Optometrists and 40 Ophthalmologists representing the subspecialties of Cornea, Glaucoma, Retina, Oculoplastics and Pediatrics. Patients can find a variety of services within a single clinic, ensuring the best use of their time and a comprehensive approach to care.
Optometrists here practice full scope medical optometry working alongside comprehensive, glaucoma and vitreoretinal surgeons including interpreting imaging, managing ocular disease, pre and post operative care for cataract, glaucoma and vitreoretinal diseases as well as prescribing glasses, contact lenses, and medications.
The organization uses the latest digital scanning technology, plus OCT,B-Scan, Optos, pachymetry, IOL master, biometry, corneal topography, and tomography.
Advanced EMR with imaging and remote access.
Maximum efficiency designs with 4 lanes, opticians, multiple technicians, and support staff including full optical shop.
This is an established practice where you can learn and grow.
• Busy surgical practice with consulting retina, cornea, glaucoma and comprehensive MDS.
• Telehealth Optometrist services for remote assistance.
• Salary $150,000 plus optical bonus
• Sign on Bonus/Relocation allowance
• $5000-$10,0000 referral bonus for referring other Optometrists-Ophthalmologists
• Minimal call 1:8 after hours triage phone call only-no onsite
• Teaching environment with Retina and Glaucoma Ophthalmology fellowships
• Specialty interests welcomed- Dry Eye, Specialty lenses, Myopia.
The Palm Springs location is surrounded by four picturesque mountain ranges offering awe inspiring scenery with exceptional hiking, biking, tennis, golf, and other outdoor activities. The area is known for its cultural and artistic treasures and shopping. Convenient access to Los Angeles and San Diego and low traffic for a metro area. Greater Palm Springs is Southern California’s resort oasis encompassing nine cities-Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Cathedral City, Indio, Indian Wells La Quinta, and Coachella- each offering unique experiences, festivals, and blue skies.
Visitgreaterpalmsprings.com is an excellent website to see for yourself the many things to do.
To apply send your resume/CV in confidence to Drew Caldwell at: email@example.com