Fogg Remington EyeCare
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, personable Optometrist looking for a chance to build a rewarding career in an established practice. Fogg Remington EyeCare provides complete vision care for the entire family. Regarded as a leader in eye care services in the Central Valley, we offer the full spectrum of vision care services from basic eye exams to state-of-the-art microsurgery. We are committed to delivering the highest-quality patient care, as well as creating a unique practice environment where you can grow as a professional.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Examines eyes and performs various tests to determine visual acuity and perception and to diagnose diseases and other abnormalities
• Diagnose sight problems, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness and eye diseases
• Prescribes medications, eyeglasses or other vision aids or therapeutic procedures to correct or conserve vision
• Consults with an refers patients to ophthalmologists or other health care practitioners if additional medical treatment is deemed necessary
• Provides pre- and postoperative care to patients undergoing eye surgery
• Promotes eye health
• Graduate of accredited Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) program
• Currently licensed or able to be licensed by the California State Board of Optometrists
• Must possess decision making skills and have strong oral and written communication skills
• Computer literacy required
• Bilingual preferred
The successful candidate(s) will be willing to work full time in multiple offices, possess customer service skills and be able to work in a fast paced medical office. If interested in applying, please email resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information regarding the practice can be found at www.foggremington.com.