Our well established, highly service oriented, fast-paced optometric practice, Warm Springs Optometric Group, has an amazing opportunity for a full-time Optometrist.
Here, we take pride in providing a well-rounded experience through modern technology & high-fashion eyewear to all of our patients since 1985. Our loyal patients continue to return because of the caring culture & service we provide. Our friendly staff spends time to offer personalized care tailored to each individual.
We are located in Fremont, CA (in SF Bay Area). This centrally located city is known for its food, culture, diversity, and excellent schools. Neighboring Silicon Valley is a globally known hub of technology and innovation and home to the notable start-ups. Being near the tech hub, we get to contribute to the innovation industry by helping the employees of these companies!
Our ideal candidate must be a lively, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, self-confident, self-accountable individual, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a desire to help patients with passion and compassion and the ability to serve patients in a caring and understanding manner. The individual should be genuinely excited to see people and have a commitment to excellence in customer service. The candidate being business-minded in helping to grow the practice is expected, and willing to learn and integrate new technology and innovations that improve patient care and experience.
The position is a long-term and full-time position. Days and Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9am-6pm, Wednesday 10am-7pm, Friday 8am-5pm and alternate half-days Saturdays 8am-1pm. No patients on Mondays.
Required Qualifications Include:
– Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited school
– Licensed to practice optometry in California with TPA/TLG Certification
– Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain it prior to employment start date
Preferred Qualifications Include:
– 4+ years of experience is a plus, not required.
– Myopia Management: Ortho-K, Multifocal Soft CL (MiSight 1-Day or NaturalVue Multifocal), Low-Dose Atropine treatment;
– Speciality contact lens fitting: RGPs, Scleral lenses, hard to fit toric and multifocal SCL.
Optometrist Duties and Essential Responsibilities are as follows:
– Conduct and document detailed history including chief complaint, relevant symptoms as appropriate;
– Conduct detailed clinical evaluations and Proficiency in the use and interpretation of standard ophthalmic equipment
– Accurately interpret data from exam & make sound clinical diagnoses & treatment plans. Take appropriate action(s) to take care of patients’ complaints and more.
– Team with technical and optical staff to ensure the most timely and convenient service given to patients.
If you’re an ambitious professional looking to take the next step in your career, thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is your chance!