Job Title: Optometrist
Location: San Jose and Gilroy
We are currently seeking an experienced or newly licensed optometrist to join our growing practice. Our practice is dedicated to providing exceptional eye care services to our patients, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and patient satisfaction.
– Perform comprehensive eye exams for glasses and contact lenses and educate patients on proper eye care and treatment options
– Diagnose and treat visual disorders, including prescribing corrective lenses and other treatments as appropriate
– Identify and provide specialty contact lens fittings for keratoconus, myopia management, high astigmatism etc.
– Diagnose and manage patients with dry eye syndrome
– Maintain accurate and thorough patient records on EHR
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as needed
– Doctor of Optometry degree
– State licensure in California
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement. In addition, our office is committed to providing a supportive and helpful environment for our staff.
If you are passionate about providing high-quality eye care services and you are looking for a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply. Our hours are Monday through Friday 10AM – 6PM and Saturdays 10AM – 4PM. $500 – $550 per Diem plus Bonus. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
Dean Le, O.D.