CRC: Clinical Research Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Training
The UCB-CRC welcomes undergraduate and optometry students to become involved with our research team. The availability of these positions is dependent on active projects at the CRC.
For undergraduate students:
- Volunteer or paid positions for students who are considering degrees and/or careers in healthcare or clinical research.
For OD students:
- Mentoring for short-term projects through the NEI Summer Research Training Program.
- Involvement in clinical studies to fulfill requirements for Graduating with Honors.
For a glimpse into previous student experiences at the CRC, please refer to Hear from Students in the CRC.
For Post-Doctoral Fellows (OD, PhD, MD)
- A one-year clinical research fellowship program is offered each year. Each fellow will receive a certificate of completion upon finishing the training program and publishing the results of the research.
- Opportunities for clinicians and researchers to take part in in advanced training in clinical research, including study design/methodology, and data management and analysis, with the resources of our clinical and research staff.
- Opportunities for publication in peer-reviewed scientific journals and and presentations at scientific conferences.
- Networking with world-renowned faculty from clinical and basic science disciplines at UC Berkeley and research scientists from the private sector.
If you are a post-doctoral researcher or clinician interested in possible opportunities at the UCB-CRC, please contact our Director, Professor Meng C. Lin directly (see “Directors” tab) for more information. Please provide Professor Lin with your CV, your preferred start date/availability, and a short description of your interest.
Become a friend on Facebook: facebook.com/ucbcrc