Contacts, Information, Study Guides & More!
Welcome to the News & Information Section
The links in the left-hand menu offer a wide range of information about Berkeley Optometry and its community of students, faculty, and staff.
- Contacts: We provide links to Administrative, Program, and Emergency information.
- Optometry Calendar Schedules: Here you can find annual calendars, class & finals schedules, instructions on scheduling rooms for classes, seminars, or meetings, and a link to our Oxyopia (Vision Science) seminars.
- Positions & Practices: These links will take you to our guidelines for posting advertisements to hire optometrists or sell private optometric practices, or to indicate that you are seeking OD employment or practices for sale. Listings are free of charge.
- News: Read about the latest news involving Berkeley Optometry and the optometric profession.
- Study Guides & More: Berkeley Optometry students offer a wide range of items for purchase, including its very popular and widely used Berkeley Study Guide, continually revised, updated, and improved to assist you in passing the National Board Exams in Optometry. Other merchandise includes Berkeley Optometry clothing as well as professional and educational materials.
- Staff Information Information for Berkeley Optometry staff is available in this section.
- Berkeley Optometry Facilities: Berkeley Optometry's two buildings, Minor Hall and Minor Addition, are introduced here, along with the Eye Care Center (Clinic) and the Pamela & Kenneth Fong Optometry & Health Sciences Library
- Campus & Bay Area: Berkeley Optometry is situated on a beautiful campus with historic buildings. The University is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, one of the most admired regions in the world. Links to scenic and cultural information are provided here.
- History of Berkeley Optometry: Berkeley Optometry has had a long and illustrious history, which is discussed in this section. There is also a link about our comprehensive history published in November 2010.